Wednesday, November 14, 2012

33 Weeks

"Your baby is still gaining weight (about half a pound a week), and he could grow up to another full inch this week. With that much baby inside your uterus, your amniotic-fluid level has maxed out, which explains why some of his pokes and kicks feel pretty sharp these days. (There's less fluid to cushion the blows.) Antibodies are being passed from you to your little one as he continues to develop his own fetal immune system, which will come in handy once he's outside the womb and fending off all sorts of germs."
--whattoexpect.com



How far along? 33 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Maternity & comfy clothes... 
Sleep: Okay. toss and turn a lot, plus I fight with myself when I wake up in the middle of the night multiple times to pee... my bladder always wins haha
Best moment this week: So far, it's been a frozen yogurt run with my mom haha! Also ordered a MOBY wrap which I am very excited about hehe. Very much so excited for shopping later this week though
Miss Anything? Being comfortable, not having a baby bump... lunchmeat... and being able to have a drink.
Movement: Still SO much, lots of hiccups, kicks, punches, etc.
Food cravings: Fruit, frozen yogurt, yogurt, chocolate... ramen, and Chicken CBOs from McDs lol
Anything making you queasy or sick: Hamburger and the smell of pastrami... I hold my breath when I make pastrami sandwiches for Jesse's lunches lol
Gender: Boy!! Looking forward to buying a cute little suit and fedora for his auntie and uncle's wedding next summer :)
Symptoms: Some heartburn, achiness, lack of energy and mobility...
Belly Button in or out? It is hangin on for dear life.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy/ calm and peaceful :)
 Looking forward to: Meeting baby of course!!!! Shopping, Thanksgiving, Black Friday deals, and Christmas too haha


Oh and p.s.! I passed my gestational diabetes screening! Woohoo!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment