Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you awesome peoples!

I was fortunate enough to spend the day with my hubby, the little man, and my mother.
We went to the zoo Saturday afternoon, saw a Sea Lion show, walked around and rode the carousel.

Someone had a little too much fun ;)

Later that day while Andrew was down for a nap, Jesse and I made some delicious steaks, garlic mashed potatoes and shared a bottle of moscato. Then we headed off to see the ballet "Sleeping Beauty" which was a lot of fun!



Sunday morning I got breakfast in bed, some stress easing aromatherapy bath salts and massage oil, some sweet cards, and a big bottle of Moscato from my mom.



That night after munchkin went to bed, my mom and I shared our favorite guilty pleasure meal-- corned beef hash with scrambled eggs and hashbrowns while we watched "Blind Side". I got to lay  in bed and read for a few hours before going to sleep. It was awesome. I also received mimosas throughout the day haha! Hubby knows me well :)



Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! TTFN! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment