Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Father's Day 2015

SO LATE!! Sorry! But I'm saving up quite a few blogs to post and now that I have my computer back from a nasty virus that ate all my files, hopefully I'll be on top of things now.
Here is my crazy late Father's Day post! :)

Well, unfortunately Jesse has to work for Father's Day. Boo. BUT the weekend before he had off so I decided to make some of his favorite foods and have us take a road trip to a new place! We visited Caldesi Island State Park and while it definitely didn't have as much interesting things as I had hoped it would, it does have beautiful beaches and the water was clear and beautiful! Here are just a couple pictures:







You can also watch our vlog on it here

Hope all you Daddies feel special and loved this weekend. Happy Father's Day!!
TTFN <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment