Friday, October 26, 2012

30 weeks, holy moley!

"Your belly’s increasing size is a definite clue that your baby is getting bigger every day, weighing in at over three pounds now (he’ll be packing on the weight at a rate of half a pound per week for the next seven weeks). Also growing daily is his brain, which is actually starting to look like the real thing with those characteristic grooves and wrinkles. And now that your little genius can regulate his own body temperature and turn up the heat, he'll start shedding lanugo, the downy body hair that's been keeping him warm up until now."


How far along? 30 Weeks

Total weight gain: Found  out today I have gained a total of 13 1/2 lbs which still freaks me out a bit but seeing as we are almost there, I can't complain too much.

Maternity clothes? Yup-- I'm loving the maternity jeans, and alternating pre-pregnancy tops here and there....

Sleep:  Still good! I wake up around 6 or 7 to use the bathroom but that's about it, so really sleep is pretty good!

Best moment this week: FINALLY getting into see a doctor lol! Everything is still going well and just waiting to hear back about how the gestational diabetes screening went-- I was pretty ify about this experience but it wasn't bad! Had to drink a small bottle of what tasted like flat orange soda in 5 minutes and then got blood taken after an hour of waiting. I have to admit I got acid reflux and nausea after the hour of waiting but I'm better now-- just relieved it is done and hoping for good results!

Miss Anything? Having energy, lunchmeat and sleeping/ laying on my stomach! I am so crazy ready for all of those things to come back!! Don't get me wrong, I have been blessed with an easy and healthy/ happy pregnancy but I am getting to the point where I just want to meet baby already and have my body back lol!

Movement: Yes! SOOOO much, sometimes I think he is teaching himself to tap dance of something in there... either that or he really is his father's son and is practicing his Capoeria moves lol

Food cravings: I still could eat frozen yogurt like everyday. We have some in the freezer and went to get some the other day-- I'm obsessed with cake batter mixed with choc chips and kit kats haha soooooo healthy! Other than that I am still very much enjoying yogurt, bananas, milk.... and sweets. Chocolate calls to me...seriously, it's an issue lol

Anything making you queasy or sick: Hamburger. And now also the thought of orange soda haha

Gender: Boy!!

Symptoms: Still SOME heartburn, achy back, and some stomach issues. Otherwise doin pretty good!

Belly Button in or out? still flat

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and anxious!

Looking forward to: The holidays!!! I really will miss both of our wonderful families over the holidays but I have to admit that I AM really excited to have our own family holidays-- they will be much more fun when Andrew is here but still. I am very excited! Halloween is just around the corner!! Will be decorating next week, and have a yummy dinner planned! There will also be cupcakes, cookies, pumpkin pie, scary movies, candy for the trick or treaters, and lots of fall-smelling candles and cuddling with hubby :)


How cute are these tiny shoes and little button up (Yes Jesse chose the shirt hehe)


And I laughed so hard in the store at this, I decided it had to be bought lol!


TTFN! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment