Wednesday, October 10, 2012

SEVEN MONTHS/ 28 weeks

<3

"Your baby is settling into the proper position for birth, with his head facing downward (toward your body's nearest exit!). Your little work in progress is now about 2.5 pounds and almost 16 inches long. He's busy adding new skills such as blinking to an already impressive repertoire of tricks like coughing, sucking, hiccuping, and taking practice breaths. Your baby's sleep now includes the REM (rapid eye movement) phase — and that means he could be dreaming already (what do you suppose he's dreaming about?)."
--whattoexpect.com


Thanks to hubby for making the chalkboard this week while I lounged on the couch lol


How far along? 28 Weeks

Maternity clothes? Today I wore maternity jeans and a maternity long sleeve top and was SO comfortable!! I'm loving these clothes lol


Stretch marks? No new ones as far as I can tell, though it's getting hard to see around my belly haha!

Sleep: Had about two days or so recently where I could not sleep due to intense back pain on my right side... thankfully due to some massages from hubby and a bit more walking around every day I'm back to sleeping soundly :)

Best moment this week: Finding out that I have insurance!!! I have also since located an OB clinic, and am waiting to see if they 'accept' my case or not. I did also find out that I don't need a letter from the doc to fly so now 99.9% sure we are flying to MN in 6 days!!! :-D


Miss Anything? Sleeping on my tummy and easily getting comfy on the couch haha, we do have a recliner coming (late anniversary gift from my mom) and a glider coming with the baby furniture so hopefully those will be easier to get comfy in 

Movement: All the time, especially at night, which I hear is common. I don't feel it as much when I'm up and moving around which I suppose makes sense but man is he an active little guy or what!!

Food cravings: BBQ sauce on popeyes chicken strips haha! That and yogurt. I could have yogurt for every meal-- no joke.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still the hamburger thing.


Gender: Boy!!


Symptoms: Less heartburn--huzzah!! Actually I'm doing a lot better in most regards. Just getting tough to get up and out of things like the couch, the car and booths haha


Belly Button in or out? Pretty much flat as a pancake. Just the very center is clinging inwards-- I imagine a cat with all four paws on the side of a bathtub being like "NO! I WON'T DO IT!"... that is my belly button haha



Wedding rings on or off? On! And still pretty loose... Mainly I think all the weight is going straight to my tummy. People are saying the rest of me has thinned out lol

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but I can definitely get worked up easily. Mainly I can get stressed out or anxious at the drop of a hat. Trying to stay calm and peaceful as much as possible so baby has a nice environment ;)



Looking forward to: Halloween!!! And visiting peoples :)


Look at that handsome soon-to-be-daddy :)

Aaaaaaand of course this blog would not be complete without some pics of the goings-on baby wise in the apartment:

Making a Wubbanub!!!! Here is the pacifier and adapter....
Here is the toy that my mom purchased in NYC
Sewed the adapter to Elephant's head...
Finished!!


Bassinet on the pack and play
Jesse putting batteries in everything

Vikings cap for newborn pics... yup :)

Pack n' Play

Changing area

One of the Fuzzibunz diapers we purchased :)
Diaper bag


Diaper bag all set and ready to go!!! I followed this blog post for what to pack ...
TTFN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment