Monday, September 16, 2013

Our weekend in pictures!

We had a fairly busy weekend! Jesse had to work so on Saturday, my mother and I decided to go shopping!




We hit up Target (where I snagged my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season), Old Navy, Michael's and Macy's.

I got two tops at Old Navy... this and

Please ignore the messy bathroom haha


I got a coupon the last time we shopped there so even though my purchase was over $30, I spent less than $20- yay! The tops are super cozy and they actually have jeans long enough for my legs (I have a 36 inch inseam)!

Got a few more decor items at Michaels... they have 50% off autumn garlands, muahaha. Got some yummy smelling candles too!

That being said, immediately upon returning home (before hubby woke up) I went-a decorating! I think we're done until October when the Halloween stuff comes out- yay! Halloween is my favorite holiday EVER!

Coffee Table

Andrew's Room

Our bedroom door

Dining table

Our little ledge

The one little window in the living room

Half wall

Halloween lights

Pumpkin Spice, Apple Cider and Autumn Walk candles-- YUM

Our "Mantle"


Macy's is having an awesome 40% off sale PLUS 25% off most baby items. I got two adorable outfits for Andrew as Christmas presents and my mom got him a whole bunch of onesies.

We left the house at 9:45am, got back home at about 3pm. Andrew had maybe slept about 30 minutes total and was two hours overdue for a bottle. But the whole time we were out he made one fussy noise that lasted about a second. He is an amazing little man and we are soooo lucky it's ridiculous!



The rest of the evening we just were couch potatoes. Andrew has officially conquered the getting-the-pacifier-back-into-his-mouth thing. So much so I had to take his paci out of his crib cuz he just automatically reaches for it.

Sorry it is sideways :-S


Sunday morning was rough for the little guy but we managed to cuddle a bunch, he calmed down long enough to watch America's Next Top Model with me (haha) and while he was fussing playing in his walker, I created a play area. You know how TeePees are all the rage for kids right now? Well we don't have much space, but I noticed we had left the swing up in the corner (Andrew doesn't like it too much anymore and anyways probably already is too heavy for it) and thought "hmmmmm". I used some packaging tape, a cozy blanket from Target, a few extra blankets for padding and the base of the swing. Voila! 





He likes it!!! :-D
Later that day we woke daddy up so we could go to the ZOO!!!


























And then after arriving home I totally failed at making pizza rolls. I used a dough mix I've never used before which was wayyyyy too liquidy to roll up and then I put toppings on right away rather than baking the crust first. We ended up having pancakes and eating the toppings off the pizza haha....

Now the weekend transcription is done, the house is clean....ish and it is time for a few Zs before the little man wakes me up.

TTFN! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment