Saturday, October 26, 2013

Halloween is so close!!!!!!!

I can practically taste it! Well not really 'cuz that would be odd but wow! Has time gone fast or what?!?

I feel like I never really got a chance to gear up for this holiday... we had a lot going on at the beginning of the month, then visitors, then we all got sick and BOOM already my favorite Holiday is next week!!! I mean, we literally just put up our limited Halloween decorations this past Tuesday! WHAT?!? Totally unheard of in our household.

We JUST bought candy on Thursday. Last year we bought WAAAAYYYYYY too much so we separated it all into little baggies to take to the movies. With Andrew around we don't really go to many movies but anyhoo, hopefully we don't have so much leftover this time.

Oh my gosh, we don't even have costumes!!! Well, Jesse works that night so I suppose it's not the end of the world, but I will have to figure something out for handing out candy to the probably 3 kids that come around, haha!

Andrew will be army crawling around in his monkey costume and I cannot wait to see that hehehe :)

Oooooo also, THIS!! :-D I'm such a dorky anglophile lol



The weather down south here has been just wonderful lately! I love the heat and sunshine, don't get me wrong, but it was 71 degrees yesterday. 71. That is like a warm autumn day in MN so it was pure heaven for me! 
In the evenings after dark our patio balcony gets very cool so I can't wait to go out one of these nights wrapped in an oversize sweater, make a baby fire in the grill and have a beer or four. Stereotypical? Yes. But I don't care lol.

Today we did our weekly grocery run. We didn't get everything we originally were going to but got everything we need for the week ahead! We discover new things every time we go to our Whole Foods store, it rocks!

The munchkin is roaming all over the place so the baby proofing is in full swing! He really isn't bad, the three hardest things thus far are:
  1. He pushes the movies in on the movie stand - easy enough fix we just need to put something behind them. **Which I have now done and it works great lol! :)
  2. He likes scooting over to the lamp and rocking it or pulling on the base. I suppose we'll need to anchor it to the wall somehow. Hmmmm
  3. The power strip under the desk is an endless source of curiosity. We today finally zip tied more cords back/ it to the desk, covered ALL the outlets and put painters tape over the red light because that is mostly what attracts him. Hopefully that helps!


Oh good Lord, I can't believe how freakishly fast time is going! It seems like literally yesterday Andrew turned 9 months and gosh in.... what... just over 2 weeks he is going to be 10 months old??? Yeesh that kid is growing up way too fast.  Before we know it we're going to be celebrating his 1st birthday! :-S 

Well, that's all for now. TTFN! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment