Thursday, August 7, 2014

Toddlers in Camo

I don't know about y'all, but I am in love with camo toddler clothing. I just think it is the cutest. A doesn't actually have any pieces in camo but I'm hoping to remedy that quickly here, hehe :)


































































































































I just can't get enough.

In honor of all the camo goods, I wanted to also share this link: SoldiersAngels.org.
It is this fantastic website where you can donate, help out or "adopt" a soldier. I did this for a few years in college, and am hoping to start up again this fall. You send one care package a month (they send you all the packing materials), and a letter or card each week. You may not get anything back but it is a wonderful way to let the soldiers know we are thinking of them, and a great way to support the men and women serving our country <3

No comments:

Post a Comment