Saturday, September 27, 2014

Day 26: The past year

Well, have I been good about this blogging challenge or WHAT, hahahahaha. Sorry for my being MIA for pretty much the entire month. It has been so crazy over here! BUT I am back and determined to be better about blogging and Instagramming. So, here goes.

This time last year we were renewing our lease here at our community, Andrew was 8 months old and Jesse had not yet entered Graduate school. The fall and winter were pretty unremarkable, just lots of family time, struggles with insurance, etc.
In January we had my In-Laws down for Andrew and Jesse's birthday month which was a lot of fun. Also our besties came down for a week a month later and we did SO much. It was exhausting but such a blast.
In March we went to the Oscars show at the Tampa Theater which was soooo cool! Hoping to do it again this coming year.
April brought my brother-in-law's wedding and a trip up to Minnesota for Jesse to perform the ceremony and a quick trip up north to the Twin Ports.
This summer has been pretty uneventful, and then September brought my cousin's wedding and a roadtrip down to the keys (details to come!)
Well, the munchkin has pulled down my purse so I better go before my ID disappears forever ;)

TTFN! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment