Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Day Three: When I grow up.....

5 Year Old me:
"...I wanna be a ballerina!"

26 Year old me:
"I want to be a mama for a while, then maybe work for a museum, and finally, become an archaeologist."

I am in love with History. European mainly, the Holocaust and Ancient Egypt being my two biggest passions to study. 
I wrote before not too long ago that I dropped out of college in what would probably be my Junior year. I switched majors so many times from Biology to History to Theater to History again. Credits didn't transfer well from University of Wisconsin-Superior to University of Minnesota-Duluth so I ended up having to kind of repeat a few classes.
Anyways, I believe I only need around 18 credits for History and then I need to finally nail down a minor. I have changed that a billion times as well. I'm thinking of doing either Education or Art History, whatever the online school I use will let me do.
So obviously I am applying to online Universities in the Spring and hoping to take one or two classes each semester until hubby graduates with his Masters (Fall of 2016) and then go full time until I'm done. 


I am writing a novel right now, fictional based on facts from Ancient Egypt. I'd also be interested in writing one about the Holocaust but I should probably wait to finish and have no one publish my first haha ;-P

Ballerina to sitting in the dirt cleaning bones and stuff with a toothbrush. What a change of mind, aye?

Hahaha
TTFN! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment