Monday, January 12, 2015

I'm still here!

 I again have been absent from the blog world for too long, sorry! Things have been absolutely hectic here. We got the keys to our new place earlier this week and the past two weeks have been a whirlwind of packing and moving little by little.

I am writing this at about 1 am Friday night but probably won't be getting around to posting it until Monday... tomorrow will be absolutely crazy last minute chaos and Sunday we are moving everything and starting to clean and patch holes, etc. Monday we will be getting our cable and internet installed in the afternoon so..... eventually I'll post this!

Here are some pics, I will post more about the progress/ decorating, etc as we go! :)

The closet situation here. Not good.


Running out of space!

A few pics of our NEW place....




And here's our little cutie at the ice palace at the mall. He was having some anxiety about the large crowd haha

No comments:

Post a Comment