Sunday, June 17, 2012

Marathon and Father's Day!

Whew! This weekend was PACKED!
Saturday was Grandma's Marathon here in D-Town. Jesse and I got stuff set up late Friday night and then he dropped me off at about 6:20am near the studio. Some of the dancers and I handed out water for the runners and cheered until our throats hurt-- it was a lot of fun and really rewarding too. We kept shouting "Only one Mile left" and so many people got these big grins, or ran faster, or started running from walking.... it felt great to inspire people to keep going that were already such an inspiration. :)
Everyone commented on our shot-sized cups :)

awesome costume

 Sunday of course, was FATHER'S DAY!!!! We had a very busy day! I made Jesse breakfast in bed (Hashbrowns, denver omlets, apple cinnamon muffins and strawberries), we watched a few "Pushing Daisies" episodes, went to see "Snow White and the Huntsman" with my mom, had a few hours of rehearsal, and finally we went to J.J. Astor for dinner. It's this place on top of the Radisson, a rotating restaurant... We ordered Scallops and Osso Bucco and watched the lightening storm and chatted-- it was a wonderful night and a great day with my hubby <3 
Food DEMOLISHED

My first-ever Mocktail! Yum!

Menus
My gift to Jesse <3

No comments:

Post a Comment