Thursday, June 7, 2012

The news is out!!!



Well now I'm so excited that it's finally out there, I had to blog about it again. I'm getting addicted! This could be bad....

Anyhoooooo, we've been thinking a lot about what we want/ hope that baby's nursery will look like and we wanted to share some ideas!

 First off, I love the idea of gray walls for some reason. I also love the idea of trimming it in white and adding some color. This photo shows pretty much exactly what I am hoping to do to the walls of baby's room:

I love the walls
Isn't it adorable???
And, as most of you know, I am absolutely obsessed with elephants in baby's room. I seriously have found furniture, rugs, bedding, curtains, humidifiers, lamps, hampers, diaper hangers, etc. Although I love love LOVE all of those things, I'm thinking we should keep it to a moderation so baby doesn't grow up hating elephants...that would break my heart lol!! Here are a few of my favorite things:

Love the lamp!!
Just the lamp on this one...
I just swoon over this picture. Love the black and white. Love the little girl. Love the elephant. Love it all.  Has to be in nursery
To hang in the nursery-- maybe above changing table?
elephants!
Elephant mobile
I really like this one
Precious!
I just need 3 baby elephants :)
Definitely want to put this up above the crib :)



 What do you think?? Of course, baby also has a stuffed elephant toy and I reeeeeally want this:


Creative Cards... Snorkel, gorgeous elephant rattle
Other than that, I'm not really sure how much elephant stuff we will have. I DID find an adorable onesie, elephant slippers and a rocking elephant so who knows :)

Lastly, one thing we know for sure is that we want dark wood furniture. So basically, gray, white, dark brown and blue will be making up this room. I originally wanted a yellow and green room but... maybe for the next baby haha.

Here's an idea of the furniture:
in the "nursery" Stork Craft Vittoria 3 in 1 Fixed Side Convertible Crib - Black.Opens in a new windowSouth Shore Angel Collection Changing Table Chocolate Espresso.Opens in a new window
Stork Craft Aspen Combo Dresser Chest - Espresso.Opens in a new window
So, those are our main ideas at the moment. we have tons and tons of ideas and thoughts.... check it out here if you want. :)

3 comments:

  1. Looking good so far! Just wanted to mention there is a color by Behr Ultra (Paint and Primer In One) called "Elephant Skin". :) Really pretty gray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love it!!!!! Thanks so much!!! I'm really excited about that now hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I've def considered using it too! Love it!

      Delete