Thursday, June 21, 2012

10 Weeks and counting!

 Here we are at week 10!!!!
"Baby now has small indentations on his legs (soon to be knees and ankles!), and his tiny arms even have elbows that bend. Inside that little mouth, tiny buds of baby teeth are forming under the gums. His stomach and kidneys are kicking into gear, producing digestive juices and urine, and if it's a boy, his testes are making testosterone (how manly!)." --Whattoexpect.com




How far along? 10 Weeks now, wow!
Maternity clothes? Nope, still rockin the hobo look... did find stretchy jeans for $4 though which I am LOVING
 Stretch marks? Nope, slathering cocoa butter like mad though lol
Sleep: Good except for the ridiculous amount of times I have to get up to pee! Good lord, my bladder feels like it's the size of a walnut sometimes!
Best moment this week: Father's day with my wonderful hubby or today with all my campers doing sooo well at their dance!
Miss Anything?  Oh yes, the smell of sushi makes me weak in the knees, I had to hide the last beer in the fridge, and Jesse is under strict instructions not to hold a beer near my face for fear I will grab it and chug it, haha
Showing Yet? No, still got my pooch from way too many hot dogs though. I do feel a bit rounded though so I guess baby is gettin bigger!
Movement: Nope, but apparently his/her little arms and legs moving around are making me queasy. 
Food cravings:  Fruit ...and milk now! Yay! I'm trying to eat the fruits that are darker inside so they have more nutrients. We bought broccoli, green peppers, pluots, lemons, cantelope, grapefruit, and more snacks like those-- yummmm!!
 Anything making you queasy or sick: So far not really. Though randomly I smell like wet cat food so strongly it is so gross!!! Thinking of gross things, and the smell of gyros and scrambled eggs still.
Gender Prediction: Boy methinks. BUT maybe we will break the boy trend! Sooo many boys born in our families lately!
Labor Signs: Noooope... I think I shall get rid of this question...
Symptoms:  Nausea-- still comes in waves. I did have Jesse pick up a pound of peppermints though so that is helping a bunch!! Fatigue-- still can barely keep my eyes open after a long day. Acne-- on my shoulder. WTF? And of course peeing like crazy!!! The other day, we got home at midnight from salsa. Had to make FIVE trips to the bathroom in 2 hours and then during my 8 hours of sleep I got up 3 or 4 times to go. Ridiculous!!! Can't wait for baby to make its new home in my tummy rather than atop my bladder.
Belly Button in or out? IN!
Wedding rings on or off? ON!
 Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. I am still getting major mood swings, but they're very short lived so if I snap and Jesse I apologize right away or if I bawl like a baby at ...say... "So you think you can Dance" auditions (sigh), I can get over it fast.
Looking forward to: Having an actual baby bump, starting the 2nd trimester and feeling baby move!




No comments:

Post a Comment