Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Eleven Weeks!



How far along? 11 weeks, we think. Can't wait to find out more for sure haha!
Maternity clothes? No, though I'm starting to look to get an idea-- I'm thinking dresses, tunic tops and leggings will be my preggo wear.
 Stretch marks? Not 100% sure, but I think I've started a bit wah
Sleep: Good except for all the times I wake up to use the restroom!
Best moment this week: Starting to feel the baby bump, and starting to look at baby stuff moreso. Plus vacationing!
Miss Anything? Hard cider, lunchmeat... SUSHI... Cajun Fin sandwiches...
Showing Yet? Only a bit-- Unless you looked creepily close, you prolly couldn't tell haha
Movement: Not yet!!! So excited for that!
Food cravings:  Random. Seems like these days meat always sounds good. Especially pork. And the past few days I craved seafood so I splurged the other day.
 Anything making you queasy or sick: Being too warm. This trip was great except for when my head started swimming cuz I was too warm.
Gender Prediction: Boy, though I saw a TON of ballerina baby stuff and swooned ;)
Symptoms: LOTS of bathroom breaks, occasional nausea, heartburn almost every night... occasional headache.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
 Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Though when I get moody, watch out! I even scared a TSA security guard the other day lol
Looking forward to: Having a noticeable bump and feelin baby move! :)


...Will post a more thorough blog of our vacation and all that within a few days :) Happy fourth, y'all! :)


p.s. Baby received its first gift from Grandma Jane haha:



No comments:

Post a Comment