Saturday, July 28, 2012

17 weeks!!


"My how your baby has grown! She's about the size of your palm, weighs about five ounces, and is developing some body fat (join the club, baby!). Her heart is now regulated by her brain (no more random beats) to beat 140 to 150 times per minute — about twice as fast as yours! What else is up? She’s practicing the survival skills she’ll need at birth — like sucking and swallowing."


How far along? 17 weeks already! Holey Moley!!

Maternity clothes? Nope, but I'm practically living every single day in the stretchiest pants ever that I just found buried in my closet lol


 Stretch marks? Nada!


Sleep: Pretty good! I am finally able to sleep past 10-- huzzah!! Still getting up in the middle of the night buuut that's okay.


Best moment this week: The victorious moments when we actually feel like we've made some progress moving haha! Also the olympics opener and getting Castle seasons 2 and 3 in the mail hehe :)


Miss Anything? Cider. Sushi. I feel like this will be my answer every week. I DID however find a veggie sandwich that is almost an PERFECT substitute for a Boney Billy, so I feel better on that account :)


Showing Yet? I think it is safe to say that I am! I pretty much just look chubby, but at least I know it's baby in there haha


Movement: I don't think so. I'm being hypersensitive about all movement/ feelings in my tummy though so hopefully soon!


Food cravings: Nothing particular, just random cravings. Thanks to another blogger I have enjoyed two apples dipped in cream cheese frosting lately. And I hoard the pickles from Jesse lol


 Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really...


Gender Prediction: Still feeling like it's a mister.


Symptoms: Restroom breaks, starting to get a tiny bit of lower back ache.... round ligament stretching and feeling like my stomach is too full.


Belly Button in or out? IN


Wedding rings on or off? ON


 Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Though today has been terrible for my temper-- it seems that today is piss of Megan day-- thank goodness for the dancers, especially JD and Lindsey for cracking me up like a bazillion times haha


Looking forward to: Feeling baby move and KNOWING it for sure haha! Also being moved. That will be blissful!




Sooooo we've got another room or two to pack and then we will be moved!! After moving the furniture of course haha! We will be living with my mom for about 3 weeks before sayin goodbye to MN!! We're planning a tiny road trip out to Wright and St. Cloud next week and I'm excited that Jesse gets to see his bestie and parents an extra time before we leave! :)


In other news, the show rehearsals are going well, but I can't wait to be done with it-- I always forget how stressful it is!! X-P


Weeeelllll, ta ta for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment