Thursday, July 12, 2012

12 weeks = 3 months!!


"By now, your baby weighs a full half-ounce and is about the size of a large plum. Most of his systems are in place, though there's still plenty of maturing to do. For one thing, his fetal digestive system is beginning to practice contraction movements necessary for eating, and his bone marrow is busy making white blood cells — weapons against germs once he's out of your safe haven. The pituitary gland (at the base of the brain) has started producing the hormones that'll enable him (or her) to make babies of his (or her) own in a couple of decades or so."



How far along? 12 weeks!! Holy cow the past 3 months flew by!

Maternity clothes? Nope, still comfy clothes. I've started unbuttoning the top button of my jeans when I sit for a long time tho cuz the button starts to press uncomfortably on my tiny baby bump lol


Sleep: Good! Usually only get up once during the night now.


Best moment this week: First getting home with my hubby :)


Miss Anything? A CAJUN FIN FROM NORTHERN WATERS SMOKEHAUSE!!!! AHHHH I WANT ONE SOOOO BAD!!! LOL


Showing Yet? Still only a teensy bit. Still got my cravings pooch tho haha


Movement: None yet!


Food cravings:  Fruit, and anything spicy. Plus pickles are high on my list. Did I mention I had my first pickles and ice cream fantasy?? I didn't act on it, seemed too scary to actually try. I may have to though at some point haha....


 Anything making you queasy or sick: Certain smells. The sight of the salami at the smokehause. Not eating every so often.


Gender Prediction: Still thinking it's gonna be a boy...maybe I am just resigning to what I think is my fate though haha!


Symptoms: Basically the same as usual. Heart burn is better though. Round Ligament pain (very short episodes) when I overdo it.


Belly Button in or out? IN!


Wedding rings on or off? ON!


 Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!!!


Looking forward to: Feeling baby move and having a noticeable bump... plus finding out what he or she is :)



No comments:

Post a Comment