Sunday, August 5, 2012

18 weeks :)


"Your pregnancy back pain may have you tied up in knots, but your baby's getting ready to bust a move. At five and a half inches long and five ounces in weight, he now may be large enough for you to feel him twisting, rolling, kicking, and punching his way around the womb. Plus, he's developing yawning and hiccupping skills (you may feel those soon, too!) and his own unique set of toe and fingerprints."
-whattoexpect.com








How far along? 18 weeks!!! I cannot believe we are already almost halfway there!
 
Maternity clothes? Nope, but as you can see I am loving stretch capris, tank tops and loose shirts hehe. I did have to give in and go hunt down a  bigger bra the other day though. Ugh.

 Stretch marks?Not that I can tell.


Sleep:  Good! Sleeping late most days, woke up early today though. Only getting up to pee once a night now haha!

Best moment this week: Seeing Jesse's parents, being out of our apartment and going swimming! :)

Miss Anything?  Sushi and Cider. And sprouts.

Showing Yet? Yup, still fairly small though. Funny I thought I'd be bigger by this point.

Movement: Strange, random wiggles in my tummy-- definitely feel like butterflies or something like that.

Food cravings:  Erbert and Gerbert's "Jacob Bluefinger" like no other!!! I want one every dayyyyyy! Also chocolate and starting to severely miss coffee :-(

 Anything making you queasy or sick:Not really!


Gender Prediction: Baby boy still methinks
 
Symptoms:  My stomach muscles are feeling stretched every time I stand or arch back. Otherwise some round ligament issues, fatigue and stuffy nose lol-- I also sneezed like crazy for a random 48 hours. So weird!

Belly Button in or out? IN

Wedding rings on or off? ON
 
 Happy or Moody most of the time:Happy :)


Looking forward to: Our next Ultrasound!!!!! :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment