Saturday, August 11, 2012

19 weeks!!!!!

"Have you ever seen a mango dipped in cheese? Well, that's what your baby looks like this week due to a little growth spurt (she's about a half pound in weight and six inches long) and a substance called vernix caseosa. This greasy white stuff covers your baby's skin, protecting it from the surrounding amniotic fluid. (Without it, she'd look totally wrinkled as she entered the world.) The vernix sheds as delivery approaches, though some babies still sport a bit of the coating at birth"
-whattoexpect.com

....Mmmmmm sounds SO nice lol




How far along? 19 Weeks!
 
Maternity clothes? I did now get three roomy tops fit for summer, and a preggo belly band for my jeans and shorts that won't close all the way anymore haha

 Stretch marks?  Nope, and I got a GINORMOUS tub-o-cocoa butter to be latherin on as well :)

Sleep: Good! The other night I slept ALL NIGHT without a restroom break! So nice!! And with our new mattress pad and my new body pillow sleep is oh so nice :)

Best moment this week:  Getting a body pillow hehe

Miss Anything?  sushi, hard cider.... the usual. Starting to really miss caffine....

Showing Yet? Yup!

Movement: YES! Baby is doin all kinds of movin and groovin in there. I swear he or she is already Jesse's kid-- floppin around without a care in the world lol ;)

Food cravings:  Erbs and Gerbs Jacob Bluefinger sandwich with extra mayo and onions!!! I have had about 5 in the past week lol

 Anything making you queasy or sick:Getting overheated. I thought I was gonna die at work last Tuesday-- wayyyy too hot and I ran out of water :-(

Gender Prediction: BOY
 
Symptoms:  Round ligament stretching, back pain, headaches, bathroom breaks, cravings... Getting the very occasional, very light leg cramps now too

Belly Button in or out? IN

Wedding rings on or off? ON
 
 Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!! I think Jesse is moodier than I am.... But I love every little movement and telling Jesse about it and him rushing over to try to feel it-- I can't wait until he can feel it too, I will be one happy camper :)

Looking forward to: Seeing baby again on Monday!!! And for Jesse to feel movement :)





EXCITING NEWS!!! We signed a lease for an amazing Gated Community Apartment in Tampa!!! 2 Bedrooms and a Den, over 1300 sq. Feet, dishwasher, washer and dryer, cable, valet trash pick-up, 4 pools and a hot tub, fitness room, clubhouse, playground, campground, and soooo much more!

I turned in a ton of resumes Thursday and so far got one response from a dance school saying that they had already hired full time ballet teachers but they want me as a sub, so I am to contact them once we arrive and get set up :)

Keep your fingers crossed that we get great jobs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment