Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Five whole months!!!


 "Curious about whether that melon-sized belly contains a boy or a girl? Now's your chance to take a peek! Your second trimester ultrasound, scheduled for anytime between 18 and 22 weeks, gives your practitioner a chance to see how things are going in there. And, wow, are they going! If you're having a girl, her uterus is now fully formed and her ovaries are holding about seven million primitive eggs. If you're having a boy, his testicles have begun their descent from the abdomen to their ultimate destination — the scrotum. And while your baby is definitely getting bigger (weighing in at about ten ounces and measuring six and a half inches), there's still plenty of growing room in there, which allows him to twist and turn (and allows you to feel his acrobatics!)."

P.s. We DO have the sealed results of the gender, and all will be revealed at our shower in about a week and a half here :-)



 
How far along? 20 WEEKS!!! Cannot believe we're already halfway through, it's going too fast!
 
Maternity clothes? I am using the belly band thing a LOT and loving my new roomy tops. Thinking about a skirt and a couple Ts and maybe another pair of leggings and then I will prolly be good to go for the next 20 wks

 Stretch marks? Nada

Sleep: It's going to be so exciting when I don't have to get up to pee every night at like 4am....

Best moment this week: Seeing baby again, and JESSE FEELING BABY MOVE!!!! That made the entire pregnancy like 500 times more exciting :-D

Miss Anything?  Sushi, lunchmeat and cider. Also laying on my stomach without being crazy uncomfortable lol

Showing Yet?  Oh yeah lol

Movement:  Lots of small swishy movements. Baby can get crazy active sometimes... Though according to my mom the fact that baby doesn't seem to move at all or much whatsoever at night may mean baby will sleep better at night, soooo I would be very happy if that turns out to be the case :)

Food cravings:  Erbs and Gerb's "Jacob Bluefinger" sandwich. I want one for EVERY MEAL. 

 Anything making you queasy or sick:  Rare meat which is sad because I love med-rare steaks :-/

Gender Prediction: Boy.
 
Symptoms:  Lower back pain, some hip pain when I sleep on my sides too long, peeing in the middle of the night... and still having issues with my left round ligament but I called my OB and got some advice so hopefully it will help!

Belly Button in or out?  IN

Wedding rings on or off? ON
 
 Happy or Moody most of the time: Haaaaaappy :) Though I do tend to have a short fuse these days. I was shaking like mad and started crying when I found out our refund had been put towards a school bill lol I reacted a bit strongly....

Looking forward to: MOVING!!! Don't get me wrong, our good friends and dancers and family are going to be missed terribly (I am gonna be a blubbering mess at the shower), but I can't wait to get away from the other people and places here lol


P.s. If you feel up to it, you should enter this weekly drawing either for yourselves or to donate to us! We'd love to do this, but there is no way we could ever afford it :-S

No comments:

Post a Comment