Wednesday, August 29, 2012

22 weeks

"This week, your baby weighs in at a whopping pound and measures nearly eight inches, about the size of a small doll. But your little doll (who now has eyebrows, eyelashes, and maybe even some hair on that little head) is a living one who can now perceive light and dark. She (HE) can also hear your voice, your heartbeat, your gurgling stomach, and the whoosh-whoosh of blood circulating through your body. And as her (HIS) brain and nerve endings develop, she (HE) may reach for her (HIS) face (or whatever she (HE) can reach) just to experiment with her (HIS) newfound sense of touch."
-whattoexpect.com

How far along? 22 Weeks
.
Maternity clothes? Now officially have maternity leggings, belly band, interview shirt, tee, sweater, and a nice dress hehe


Sleep: The past few days I have been so tired that I pass out the minute my head hits the pillow and I am out allllll night! No middle of the night pee breaks, yay! :)

Best moment this week: Celebrating our one year anniversary and baby <3


Miss Anything? Cider and sushi. And not watching what I'm eating so much. Also having control of my tear ducts lol


Movement: Oh yes! Lots of bumps and nudges and kicks-- baby Andrew is a mover and a shaker for sure!

Food cravings: Nada


Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really


Have you started to show yet: Mmhmm! Can't believe how much my belly has expanded lately


Gender: BOY


Belly Button in or out? ... In? I'm not sure-- there is hardly an indentation anymore, and if I pull up on my tummy at all it goes flat as a board.... SO strange.


Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or Moody most of the time: Um, not sure entirely. I've had breakdowns lately-- one due to the tow dolly and one because I felt that I was being fussed over and I lost it lol... I feel so dumb sometimes, crying for absolutely NO rational reasons hahaha. BUT finding out the gender made me happy and daydreaming of cuddling baby boy in some of his new outfits makes me the happiest girl ever <3 <3 <3


Looking forward to: Being settled in Tampa and done moving!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment