Wednesday, September 5, 2012

23 weeks!!!!

ALMOST TO THE THIRD TRIMESTER- AHHHH!!!  :)

"Your little doll-sized babe is about to chub up a bit. His saggy skin will start to fit his frame as fat deposits fill things out. Beginning this week, he'll start to pack on the pounds (which means you will too!) and by month's end he'll be double the weight he is now (though you won't be — whew!). Right now, your baby's organs and bones are visible through his skin, which has a red hue due to developing veins and arteries beneath. But once those fat deposits settle in, he'll become less transparent."
-whattoexpect.com



How far along? 23 Weeks

Maternity clothes? Yup! Was wearing my belly band over a too-tight-over-my-belly shorts earlier!


Stretch marks? I fear there may be a few rearing their ugly heads...

Sleep: Sleep is good, getting batteries so we can have a nightlight so I don't get the blaring Overhead light for my middle of the night pee breaks...

Best moment this week:  All the shopping, organizing Andrew's room, etc.


Miss Anything? DRINKING...what else is there to miss?? 


Movement: Oooohhhhhh yeah. He plays with his daddy now. Jesse three times today laid a hand on my belly and Andrew immediately reacted. It may have been a kick but we are saying he was giving a high five lol. Also LOTS of pushing, dragging motions in my lower belly-- feels SO strange!!

Food cravings: Lots of stuff, but most of it I resist.


Anything making you queasy or sick: BUGS!! Just had an incident with a huuuuge cockroach on the ceiling. My amazingly wonderful husband turned my head and ran to get stuff to kill it and then relentlessly hunted it down for about 10 minutes and killed it for me. He also promised to call and bitch out our community tomorrow cuz we pay for pest control and our screen is ripped on the balcony.


Gender: BOY!!


Symptoms: Round ligament pain when I overdo it, a bit of back pain, and occasional aches here and there. Good for the most part!

Belly Button in or out? In-ish?


Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY... except for the bug.


Looking forward to: Next Ultrasound (who knows when), meeting baby Andrew and CUDDLING him!!! I seriously can sit and daydream about cuddling the little guy for hours-- cannot wait!!!! :-D


Jesse showing us the approximate size of a large mango lol

Found a new spot for our chalkboard :)

2 comments:

  1. you actually look pregant now!! crazy! I can't wait to see you in October.

    ReplyDelete