Tuesday, September 11, 2012

24 weeks!

"Your baby weighs one and a half pounds, gaining steadily at a rate of six ounces per week. Much of that weight comes from accumulating baby fat, as well as from growing organs, bones, and muscle. Those little ears of hers are getting sharper and can hear very loud sounds, from a yapping dog to a jackhammer. Also by now, that fabulous face is almost fully formed, complete with eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair. Is your baby a brunette, a blonde, or a redhead? Actually, right now her locks are white since there's no pigment yet."
--whattoexpect.com



 How far along? 24 Weeks

Maternity clothes? Some, though I am finding that most of my regular clothes work pretty well... for now at least haha


Stretch marks? A few have taken up residence. I spose it serves me right for neglecting the coconut butter lol

Sleep: Got up 3 times last night! I have good and bad nights....

Best moment this week:  Finishing painting baby Andrew's room!! :-D


Miss Anything? Cider. I keep seeing stuff for Oktoberfest down here and am so bummed I cannot participate :-/

Movement: more & more each day!

Food cravings: Lately Ice cream has been eaten every day. I really want a second helping tonight but am trying my best to refrain!! I haven't started yoga or swimming yet so I still need to watch what I am eating!!


Anything making you queasy or sick: Nah


Gender: Boy


Symptoms: Occasional leg cramps, some lower back achiness, and feel as though I am about to topple over sometimes as Andrew's new favorite spot is curled up RIGHT at the edge of my belly.

Belly Button in or out? It's hangin on.... not quite flat yet but soooo close


Wedding rings on or off? On... feeling loser than usual. Weird!


Happy or Moody most of the time: Really kind of mirroring the wedding day... I have been very calm and peaceful lately. Jesse and I have also begun swimming laps daily so I usually need a nap during the day but it also helps with being happier I think :)



Looking forward to: Getting more done in the baby's room!!! :-D












No comments:

Post a Comment