Thursday, December 12, 2013

Tis the season to be jolly!

I don't know about all of you, but Christmas shopping literally makes me giddy. Especially now with hubby and baby in the mix. It's fun getting some stuff I've been eyeing for a while but I absolutely adore finding gifts for family!

We aren't the wealthiest people around so when I find deals or anything on gifts I know they would love I get so excited! And I totally taunt hubby all month cuz I can't wait for him to open his gifts.... that poor guy, he puts up with a lot.

At the risk of him looking at this blog for what may be the first time ever, I won't post his gifts, but here's some of the little man's haul so far:

One: Plaid Shirt, Two: Babybjorn Soft Bib, Three: Bachelor Shirt- (currently out of stock), Four: Fisher Price Music Parade Ride-On, Five: First Bead Maze

Is it sad that I'm already planning his gifts for next year? Wait..... yes it is. Haha I just can't help myself.

We bought a bunch of Christmassy stuff this year, a new tree (with hanging pine sent because hubby wouldn't let me get a real tree), a few books for Andrew, and holiday movies galore! Oh and window cling snowflakes. Yup, I'm obsessed with holidays. All I can think about is a few years from now, maybe in a house, maybe in the same city as our best friends, throwing holiday parties with our kids turning the house upside down.... doesn't that sound totally perfect?? Haha, it sure does to me :)

Well, that's really it.... with all the Christmas packages coming in/ cards going out, I needed to share some of my excitement hehe!

P.s. don't forget to follow me for blog updates, pictures and pins!
Pinterest, and specifically Blog on Pinterest

P.p.s. here's a list of some great deals goin' fast! :)
And now that I've gone on and on about the materialistic side of Christmas, I'll also share a book we got for Andrew- quickly becoming a favorite! Find it here

TTFN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment