Thursday, December 19, 2013

weekend, randomness, playing catch-up, etc.....

Wow! Time flies when you're having fun, I guess!

This weekend we did our typical grocery run on Friday.... also made a stop at Target because what trip is complete without that, right?



Saturday we went out for subs before seeing the Rockettes at the Straz! It was an awesome show, there were a few parts that were pretty cheesy but overall such a great show! Cannot wait to take Andrew to see it one day.


Afterwards we got ice cream and I talked to my bestie in the car for like an hour (my cell loses reception as soon as I step inside our apartment lol). Later on we did some gift-hunting which included almost getting lost, running for our lives (not really), getting pulled over, and overhearing where the gift we were looking for was (the actual guy we asked was kind of a jerk). I also snuck off to buy Jesse's last gift, hehe :)

Sunday we went to church (3 candles lit!), it was such a nice service, and slowly we are meeting people. Jesse wants to get more involved in the church so through Family First sports games he is making some acquaintances. Honestly, I have a bit of a hard time getting involved in the church because my past experience has been that I get to see the true colors of some choice "Christians" and it breaks my heart, and makes me dislike that church, lol. Hopefully though since we are out of the stupid town we met in, things will be different this time. I am taking a leap of faith, haha!
We also picked up a few things and played with Andrew a bunch.

Monday we slept through an appointment and were sent back from our car care appointment because the electrician wasn't in.

Tuesday we got the car in, signed up for another round of music classes beginning next month, finally made that appointment, found another two gifts, got a card for a very good friend getting married this weekend, and grabbed some lunch. My car is now fixed (25 hours later), they were very quick diagnosing the problem, and didn't charge any labor which was great!

The holidays are starting to get into full swing here! We have watched Home Alone and the Santa Clause, burnt the Christmas candles, sung 12 days of Christmas on a loop for the past 4 days, and almost all of the gifts are wrapped!



Today I got an email saying Ebates sent me about $40 and I got so excited! My first "Big Fat Check" from them! I celebrated by online shopping. Do they have rehab for this? LOL

Some random links:

2013 recall info

cute mama's Christmas wish list

No comments:

Post a Comment