Wednesday, February 4, 2015

New addition to our home....

Introducing Padfoot! Our cute new terrier/dachshund/chihuahua mix puppy. Eight weeks old and the perfect playmate for the munchkin.




We'd been contemplating a pet for ages. Our last place charged a TON for pets so that always sort of soured us on the prospect but recently we started thinking about getting a puppy. Jesse always really wanted a cat but we both love dogs and thought a dog would be a better playmate for Andrew and would help me to remember to take long walks every day... I'm a hermit so I love just bumming around the house most days haha...



Here's how it went: I suddenly remembered a furniture sale commercial and asked Jesse if we should start looking for a new couch. He said yes so I began looking. A while later we had picked one out when I suddenly thought "Hey I should check Craigslist for puppies". Found 4 terrier mix puppies for really cheap, we looked up where they were, called about them, talked it over, called our office and out we went. We literally went from home, to the puppies, to PetCo, to the office (for pet fees and lease addendum) to home. And it's been pretty awesome.



Padfoot is laid back, spunky, a cuddler and seems to be a fast learner. Looking forward to all the great adventures he and Andrew will have together <3

No comments:

Post a Comment