Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Toddler Tales

Andrew, playing with the microwave for the millionth time.... I finally walk over, take his hand away and say "No. We do not play with the microwave."
He then yanks his arm away and replies, "Says who?"
I honestly had to take a moment to stifle a laugh and said "I say so!". He shoots me a look and walks away.

Driving to Granny's house, I see birds on the side of the street. I point and say "Look at the birds, buddy!", he says "Ooooooo".
I ask him if he can say the word 'birds', he says "Ummmm, no."

My hubby is addicted to Uberhumor and had recently seen this post, so as I'm getting out of the car one day, he decides to be funny and say "and dat butt, hot!"
Immediately from the back seat comes Andrew's little voice, "hot!"
*facepalm moment*

At Target one day Andrew keeps opening and closing the soda fridge. I start saying "No, no soda. We don't like soda. Yucky soda!" So he looks at me for a moment, opens the fridge and exclaims "YUCK!"

No comments:

Post a Comment