Wednesday, October 21, 2015

23 weeks - going SO FAST!




How far along?  23.5 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: negative 1lb at my last appointment… will find out how much I’ve gained next week!

Maternity clothes?  Definitely- I don’t even attempt to wear non-maternity pants anymore. I have quite a few maternity tops as well so I *usually* wear those but some regular shirts are still working (so far)

Stretch Marks?  Haven’t noticed any new ones

Sleep:  Sleep is pretty good but still wake up every few hours to shift positions.

Best moment this week:  No news is good news and I never heard anything from the OB about my glucose test so yay! I still have to do a second one-hour test at around 32 weeks due to diabetes running in my family. BUT it’s still great to hear that everything is good so far! :)

Worst moments this week:  Pregnancy brain is definitely setting in, sigh. Haha!

Miss Anything?  Hard Cider, Moscato, being able to drink at social events…. SUSHI

Movement:  Lots of soft kicks, some that are a little rougher, definitely some rolling or dragging a knee or elbow or something along the side of my belly. The other night as I was trying to get comfortable in bed it felt as though she was alternating between kicking my intestines and bladder so that was interesting.

Food cravings:  Nothing super specific but dairy is definitely more appealing than pre-pregnancy… especially milk.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells

Have you started to show yet: Oh yes indeed!

Gender:  It’s a girl!

Labor signs:  Nope

Belly Button in or out?  It’s getting real, guys. Barely hangin’ in there.

Wedding rings on or off?  On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!

Looking forward to:  A super fun family weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment