Thursday, October 29, 2015

24 weeks/ six months!





How far along?  24.5 weeks!

Total weight gain: Up 3lbs from pre-pregnancy

Maternity clothes?  Yup – living in maternity leggings, yoga pants and jeans/shorts. I have started rotating in maternity shirts, but still wear a mix.

Stretch Marks?  Haven’t noticed any new ones so far

Sleep:  Lately it’s been really good. I have had a bit of a cold so I am out like a light when my head hits the pillow but I wake up still tired.

Best moment this week:  Being told that baby is doing great and so am I!

Worst moments this week:  Getting a cold. I’ve been so achy, foggy and just rough overall.

Miss Anything?  Hard Cider, Moscato, being able to drink at social events…. SUSHI

Movement:  Lots and lots of soft kicks in my pelvis, occasionally I get a harder kick and sometimes they are on my sides and up near my ribs but most often they are down low.

Food cravings:  Still fruit and sweet things. It’s a freaking miracle that I’ve been avoiding sweets since getting sick – I know I feel about 60 times worse when I eat anything sugary when I’m sick so trying like heck to avoid it! I also try to not take any medicines while pregnant so I’m holding out hope that my cold continues to get better and I don’t break down and take something.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Just smells.

Gender:  Girl!

Labor signs:  Nope

Symptoms: Round Ligament pain in my pelvis, swollen ankles if we walk around all day (at the zoo, pumpkin patch, etc), stuffy nose (even before my cold), still a bit of fatigue and occasional heartburn.

Belly Button in or out?  It’s getting real, guys. Barely hangin’ in there.

Wedding rings on or off?  On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!

Looking forward to:  Halloween!! We’re taking Andrew to an event at the Children’s museum with tons of fun activities and trick or treating. It’s going to be awesome!!



No comments:

Post a Comment