Thursday, November 12, 2015

25 & 26 week updates!


How far along?  25.5 weeks!

Total weight gain: Up 3lbs from pre-pregnancy

Maternity clothes?  Oh yeah. Although I’ve been living in old dance shorts and a tank top for a few days haha

Stretch Marks?  Haven’t noticed any new ones so far

Sleep:  Pretty decent. Still shifting throughout the night most nights but not bad.

Best moment this week:  Honestly? Just spending time with my hubby.

Worst moments this week:  Munchkin falling and hitting the same spot on his cheek/ edge of his eye twice within three days.

Miss Anything?  Hard Cider, Moscato, being able to drink at social events…. SUSHI

Movement:  Oh yeah. Lots of soft kicks in my pelvic area, normal kicks above my hip bones and super strong kicks just beneath the center of my ribs. She likes to kick my bladder when I need to pee but am too lazy to get up and also gives me gentle kicks in the ribs when I have bad posture haha

Food cravings:  Hot Cocoa. I’ve had about 5 or 6 cups this week. Also one day I must’ve spaced out and realized at the end of the day that I’d almost entirely survived on sweets. Not good.

Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell around the kitchen sink/ dishwasher and dirty diapers.

Gender:  Girl!

Labor signs:  Nope

Symptoms: Mainly this week it’s been a bit more common for me to get heartburn/ acid reflux, needing to pee – a LOT. And baby girl sometimes likes to nuzzle up into my ribcage in the mornings which gives me TERRIBLE mid back pain until I can get her to shift downwards. Otherwise she pretty much stays down below my belly button.

Belly Button in or out?  Usually it’s nearly flat, sometimes one tiny part of it is pushing outwards.

Wedding rings on or off?  On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!

Looking forward to:  Next weekend’s fun events and getting some answers about what’s next for our family!

Compare with Andrew here!



*******************************************************************



How far along?  26.5 weeks!

Total weight gain: 3 lbs last I checked. 

Maternity clothes?  Yes, and now my non-maternity shirts are starting to not quite cover my belly haha

Stretch Marks?  Haven’t noticed any new ones so far….

Sleep:  Could be better. Have been dealing with a bit of insomnia and combined with soreness, shifting, etc can make nights a bit rough.

Best moment this week:  My first successful attempt at baking bread EVER!

Worst moments this week:  Some issues with our bank account left us broke and because of that we couldn't get to Andrew's weekly music class :-/

Miss Anything?  Hard Cider, Moscato, being able to drink at social events…. SUSHI

Movement:  Lots of kicks and movement. Still pretty often in my pelvic area but getting more common for them to be on my sides.

Food cravings:  Hot cocoa, chocolate, fruit, tacos, anything with onions….it’s pretty odd haha 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells and acid reflux.

Gender:  Girl!

Labor signs:  Nope

Symptoms: Sore hips, stiff back until I crack it in the morning, heartburn, still a bit of acid reflux, overheated, strained eyes, stuffy nose, frequent trips to pee, etc haha

Belly Button in or out?  Almost always consistently flat with it poking out just the tiniest bit in the middle. Weirdest thing ever.

Wedding rings on or off?  On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!! 

Looking forward to:  The weekend! 

Compare to Andrew here!


No comments:

Post a Comment