Thursday, November 19, 2015

27 weeks!



How far along?  27.5 weeks!

Total weight gain: 3 lbs at the last appointment, but I’m sure that has gone up.

Maternity clothes?  Yes, almost exclusively now.

Stretch Marks?  I *think* the ones on my sides might be getting a tiny bit bigger, but I’m not 100% sure… also might be a few little ones coming in above my belly button but again, not 100% sure. I should probably pay a bit more attention haha!

Sleep:  Meh. Sometimes it’s great, sometimes it’s terrible. The vivid pregnancy dreams are not so fun though. I’ve woken up super emotional a few times now.

Best moment this week:  Andrew said a full sentence other than his usual ones like “Where are you going?”, “I love you too”, “What are you doing?”. He was watching Paw Patrol when a whale gets beached and gasped, pointed at the screen and said “Oh no, the whale is stuck!”. Also he read the word “NET” all by himself! He’s growing and changing so much lately it seems. Bittersweet, but I am definitely a proud mama.

Worst moments this week:  Pregnancy hormones making me crazy emotional!

Miss Anything?  Right now it’s just hard cider and not having to watch my caffeine intake. Also not being tired all the time and laying on my belly.

Movement:  Lots of kicks and punches and rolls and movement!

Food cravings:  Chocolate or anything sweet really. Luckily we don’t have many snacks lying around haha!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Acid Reflux, which has been a bit better this week. Only one bad episode.

Gender:  Girl!

Labor signs:  Nope

Symptoms: Getting overheated easily, out of breath, sore ribs/back if I’m on my feet for too long, acid reflux, major fatigue, emotional, vivid dreams…

Belly Button in or out?  Top half is out, bottom half is about flat.

Wedding rings on or off?  On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: I’d say more content. I’m not smiling and happy all the time but I find myself loving to just sit and watch Andrew play or see his expressions when he’s watching cartoons, or watching him and Jesse play…. My heart is practically bursting with love for the two of them and quite often I find myself rubbing my belly and smiling each time I feel baby girl kick. It’s hard to imagine how I’m going to be able to handle all the love I know I’ll feel the moment I see her, but I know it’ll just happen and I’ll be happiest, luckiest lady in the world.

Looking forward to:  The Macy’s Parade at a nearby mall this Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment