Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Well, Hello There Third Trimester!



How far along?  28.5 weeks!

Total weight gain: Found out today that I lost another 2 lbs so total weight gain this pregnancy is currently 1 lb. Crazy, huh? Major 1st trimester morning sickness and then acid reflux will do that to you I guess haha.

Maternity clothes?  Yes. I’m especially loving this little black maternity dress I got on sale from Old Navy. But otherwise my maternity yoga pants from Target are a favorite.

Stretch Marks?  I don’t think I’m getting any new ones so far. Definitely using lotion often and trying to drink lots of water to prevent them as long as possible. But if I do get more, meh. Not a big deal.

Sleep:  TERRIBLE. For weeks I’ve slept pretty well other than waking up briefly to shift around a few times a night but for the last few nights I’ve only gotten a total of about 3 hours a night, broken up in one hour stints. And I’m no longer able to sleep during Andrew’s nap time. Insomnia is in full force and it’s not pretty.

Best moment this week:  Cuddling with Andrew.

Worst moments this week:  Sleep sucking and being super emotional so I cry about my lack of sleep lol. Oh! And I got overheated on our hospital tour and almost fainted. I had to leave the tour for a moment to get some water from a nurse….

Miss Anything?  Hard cider.

Movement:  SO much. She’s super active and has been very regular since about 22 weeks which is nice. The other night I even woke up to her just shoving a hand or foot or something out the top of my belly for a few minutes.

Food cravings:  Chocolate. All the time. Also fruit, dairy and peanut butter toast.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Acid Reflux still but it’s been pretty good so far this week.

Gender:  Girl!

Labor signs:  Nope

Symptoms: Getting overheated easily, out of breath, sore ribs/back if I’m on my feet for too long, acid reflux, major fatigue, vivid dreams…

Belly Button in or out?  Top half is out, bottom half is about flat.

Wedding rings on or off?  On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: I’m more content than happy but definitely emotional. Not so moody but cry at the drop of a hat. I mentioned earlier that sleep is bad and makes me cry…. Well, the first time I couldn’t sleep during nap time I cried at least 4 or 5 times in a row. Ugly crying. It was a pretty interesting night.

Looking forward to:  Thanksgiving!!



No comments:

Post a Comment