Sunday, October 4, 2015

Moving Update!

For those of you who may not know, our lease is up at the end of November and we have been looking at new places online. Thankfully there seems to be a lot of homes for rent in the area that we want (we're moving to cut Jesse's work commute in half), and most of them are three bedroom townhouses which would be really great!

Zillow.com is where we've been looking - check it out!


However, in a previous post (found here) I mentioned that the OBGYN that I was seeing for this pregnancy was really not cutting it and after a lot of other Tampa mama's recommendations, I switched to The Women's Group. I've only been to one of their locations once but it blew me away how different it was. Not only was it much cleaner and beautifully decorated, but the nurses have all been super helpful, they have a 24 hour nurse line specifically for us preggo ladies and the doctors are amazing. The downside? Having to pay almost $1500 upfront for labs, visits and delivery costs for the clinic itself.

SO long story short, due to this huge amount of money we hadn't had any time to budget or save for, we're pretty low on funds. We talked a bit about what to do and also talked with our current place and are now staying until the end of December. Hopefully with Jesse picking up some overtime, we should be able to gather enough to begin moving mid to late December.

Trying to see the glass half full - at least I have another month before I need to start packing now! Haha :)

In other news, Wednesday is the big day! I have my glucose test, we have the anatomy scan and we will be finding out the baby's gender! Words cannot express how thankful I feel every day - even when my ligaments are sore or my back hurts, I feel those little kicks and am just completely overwhelmed with love. Pregnancy truly is such a blessing!!

TTFN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment