Wednesday, January 6, 2016

31 and 32 week bumpdates!

Almost caught up!


How far along?  31.5 weeks!

Total weight gain: Last time I checked I had so far gained 1lb.

Maternity clothes?  Oh YES. 

Stretch Marks?  Starting to wonder if I got some above my belly button

Sleep:  Pretty good, but just less of it as we are moving which means late nights, early mornings and short or nonexistent naps.

Best moment this week:  Signing our lease

Worst moments this week:  Dealing with our (almost) ex apartment community

Miss Anything?  Hard cider and sushi

Movement:  Feeling lots of hands, feet or elbows poking out, hiccups, and can definitely see and feel when she turns around in my belly.

Food cravings:  Chocolate or really anything sweet.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Acid Reflux or really bad smells.

Gender:  Girl!

Labor signs:  Nope

Symptoms: Sore hips and my back gets sore easily.

Belly Button in or out?  Top half is out, bottom half is about flat.

Wedding rings on or off?  On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: A bit moody this week I’m afraid.

Looking forward to:  Getting settled into our new place and resolving things at our old place. 



**********************************************************


How far along?  32.5 weeks!

Total weight gain: 5 lbs. Which seems nuts since baby girl is supposedly a bit over 3lbs right now.

Maternity clothes?  Oh YES. And even some of them are beginning to not cover my whole belly.

Stretch Marks?  We have so much natural light in our bathroom now and I’ve noticed lots of lighter marks all along the side of my belly and above my belly button but I am not really sure if they are new or not. They haven’t been red at all but I suppose that doesn’t necessarily mean anything. Hmmmm

Sleep:  I sleep like a rock at night and have had a daily struggle keeping my eyes open during the day as I haven’t really gotten any good naps in this week.

Best moment this week:  Seeing Andrew open his Christmas gifts!

Worst moments this week:  Dealing with our (almost) ex apartment community.

Miss Anything?  Hard cider, sushi, beer, lunch meat, etc.

Movement:  It’s getting intense in there- she’s super strong and active!

Food cravings:  Chocolate or really anything sweet.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Acid Reflux or really bad smells.

Gender:  Girl!

Labor signs:  No, but I’m feeling like she has dropped a bit and I’m definitely feeling more pressure/ fatigued much more easily. I know I’ve been overdoing it lately and am beginning to wonder if she’ll make it to February lol

Symptoms: Sore hips, lower back gets sore easily, Charlie horses, pressure, shortness of breath, frequent trips to pee…

Belly Button in or out?  Top half is out, bottom half is about flat.

Wedding rings on or off?  On and loose.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. I’m so excited for baby girl to make her appearance (though she can wait at least another month, thank you very much), and am just loving watching Andrew grow and learn and play – and my heart practically bursts when I watch Jesse and Andrew interact. I can’t wait to see Andrew with his little sister or Jesse with his new daughter. It’s going to make me bawl, I just know it.
 
Looking forward to:  Mid-January!




No comments:

Post a Comment