Tuesday, January 5, 2016

30 weeks

(very late....sorry!)


How far along?  30.5 weeks!

Total weight gain: Last time I checked I had so far gained 1lb.

Maternity clothes?  Oh YES.

Stretch Marks?  None that I’ve noticed.

Sleep:  Good, though getting less and less at night as we get closer to moving

Best moment this week:  Finding an apartment!

Worst moments this week:  Fatigue

Miss Anything?  Hard cider and sushi

Movement:  Lots of bigger movements, now mostly in the evenings.

Food cravings:  Chocolate

Anything making you queasy or sick: Acid Reflux or really bad smells.

Gender:  Girl!

Labor signs:  Nope

Symptoms: Sore hips!!

Belly Button in or out?  Top half is out, bottom half is about flat.

Wedding rings on or off?  On!

Happy or Moody most of the time: I’d say I’m beginning to get pretty moody, haha

Looking forward to:  Settling in to our new place





No comments:

Post a Comment