Wednesday, January 6, 2016

33 and 34 week bumpdates! Eight and a half months along!

Finally caught up!



How far along?  33.5 weeks!

Total weight gain: 5lbs

Maternity clothes?  Yup, and even they are starting to not completely cover the bump haha!

Stretch Marks?  No new ones that I’ve noticed.

Sleep:  Good, though never enough ;)  

Best moment this week:  Spending time with extended family.

Worst moments this week:  Really painful prodding by baby girl

Miss Anything?  Hard cider and sushi

Movement:  Lots of jabs and pushing her body out on my belly

Food cravings:  Sweets and oranges

Anything making you queasy or sick: Acid Reflux 

Gender:  Girl!

Labor signs:  Occasional and very random inconsistent period-like cramps. I think these are Braxton Hicks?? Only ever felt one of those with Andrew and I can’t remember what it felt like anymore!

Symptoms: Sore everywhere, out of breath often, running to pee more often.

Belly Button in or out?  Poking out a bit when I’m standing and flat when I’m lying down.

Wedding rings on or off?  On and loose. I now have to take my rings off to shower because if I shake my hand a few times they fly off.

Happy or Moody most of the time: You’d have to ask Jesse but I think I’m mostly happy with a side of quick anger or tears haha

Looking forward to:  The 34 week appointment! I feel like I’ve totally been overdoing it the past couple weeks so I’m interested to see what the doctor says! 




************************************************************



How far along?  34.5 weeks!

Total weight gain: 6 lbs!

Maternity clothes?  Yesssss

Stretch Marks?  No new ones so far *knock on wood*

Sleep:  Good, though I definitely toss and turn due to sore hips and needing to pee and still seem to wake up tired/ need a nap during the day.

Best moment this week:  Turning in the keys to our old apartment!

Worst moments this week:  Cranky upstairs neighbor.

Miss Anything?  Hard cider and sushi

Movement:  Lots of jabs and pushing her body out on my belly

Food cravings:  Sweets and oranges

Anything making you queasy or sick: Acid Reflux

Gender:  Girl!

Labor signs:  Still the random cramp here and there but nothing consistent or too painful.

Symptoms: Sore hips and back and belly, acid reflux, out of breath, leg cramps….

Belly Button in or out?  Mostly flat, a little bit out.

Wedding rings on or off?  On and still a bit loose.

Happy or Moody most of the time: You’d have to ask Jesse but I think I’m mostly happy with a side of quick anger or tears haha

Looking forward to:  Andrew’s third birthday!!!!!! How is he so old already?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment