Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Hope y'all had lots of cuddles and relaxation time this weekend! 

Hubby unfortunately had to work Friday-Sunday so we didn't do much. Sunday morning I got up, made breakfast, Jesse got home and hung out for a bit, then went to bed and munchkin and I hung out for a few hours before waking up Jesse to take a walk. After our walk we had a simple lunch, played and Skyped with my In-Laws. Then we put Andrew down for a nap and hubby and I cuddled and caught up on the TV shows we like. Finally Jesse went to work and Andrew and I watched TV and had dinner and played before bed.



And bonus, I got to sleep before 2 am! Major score on my part!

I'm trying REALLY hard to be healthier so I'm attempting to get to sleep by no later than 1am every night, drink at least 3 glasses of water a day and have a new workout - it's going great but I am sore as heck haha!

Anyways, it was a good, lazy day. And I got cuddles from my two favorite men so that was perfect :)

TTFN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment