Wednesday, August 19, 2015

13 weeks!

Hey everybody! I forgot to take a picture last week so this week you just get the survey - next week I'll have a picture as well :)


How far along?  13 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  Negative 3 pounds

Maternity clothes? None yet though I'd be lying if I said I'm not horribly tempting to dig out my maternity leggings. They are soooo comfy!

Sleep: Good when I get it but almost always wake up still tired.

Best moment this week:  Honestly, just hearing Andrew say more words/ put more sentences together. He's learning so fast!

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Miss Anything?  Lunch meat, sushi, hard cider....

Movement:  I *think* I'm feeling little flutters here and there. They are rare and very small though

Food cravings: See *Miss Anything* haha. Otherwise, chocolate and anything cheesy is always good. I've also had way more milk so far this pregnancy than I think I had during my entire first pregnancy. I'm usually not a fan.

Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of the dishwasher and faucets.

Have you started to show yet: Yes. Mainly looks like I'm just extra pudgy though haha

Gender prediction: I'm team boy, Jesse is team girl

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Tired.

Looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat, changing OBs and learning the gender!

No comments:

Post a Comment