Monday, August 10, 2015

Date Night!

We kind of made a spur-of-the-moment decision and made arrangements for a date night this past Friday. Jesse has been working so much and I've been on toddler duty 24/7 almost entirely on my own and we both really needed a break.

SO, he called me from work one night and asked if I wanted to go see Dave Coulier / Joey from Full House do a comedy show at Improv - well, that's a no-brainer, right? ;) And since we are then right across from the movie theater, we decided to catch the last showing of "The Gift".

We dropped munchkin off at Granny's, and headed off. Improv was a blast! We ate fried pickles, laughed a bunch, and even got a picture with Dave!


Afterwards, we had to BOOK IT to the Theater across the street, grabbed a drink, and made it just in time for the movie. Jesse says it kind of fizzled at the end (and I do agree) but I thought it was pretty good. And the guy who played Gordo did an amazing job - so creepy! :)

Afterwards we went home to play video games, slept in and cleaned a bunch. Andrew stayed at Granny's longer than we had planned but it was so great getting him back. I missed that munchkin!!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! TTFN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment