Wednesday, August 26, 2015

15 weeks and counting...





How far along?  15 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss:  Last appointment was negative 3 lbs

Maternity clothes? Oh yes. I've embraced them. Living in maternity leggings, yoga pants and shorts lately haha

Sleep: Good, but I have a hard time going to sleep. Once I'm out, I'm good. But always seem to wake up tired.

Best moment this week:  Date night with hubby for my birthday and seeing the Twins win! :)

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Miss Anything?  Lunch meat and hard cider.

Movement:  Again, I'm fairly certain that I'm feeling little pokes and movement but not 100% sure.

Food cravings: Fried pickles. Or really just pickles in general. Fruity things, and dairy.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells.

Have you started to show yet: Oh yes.

Gender prediction: I'm thinking boy, Jesse thinks girl

Belly Button in or out?  In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy.

Looking forward to: Going to see an OB again lol and also our ultrasound in October.



No comments:

Post a Comment