Thursday, November 7, 2013

Slipping through my fingers all the time...

...I try to capture every minute 
The feeling in it 
Slipping through my fingers all the time 
Do I really see what's in her mind 
Each time I think I'm close to knowing 
She keeps on growing 
Slipping through my fingers all the time 

Yup, my brain is currently playing the Mama Mia soundtrack.

Brace yourselves, this is going to be a random post.

So first off, where is November going??? It's already the 8th! Gah! Too soon it's going to be Thanksgiving!
We have a few music classes for Andrew, an enchanted tree lighting ceremony, early black friday shopping, and I have a dance/photo project happening in Minnesota the weekend before Thanksgiving. It's hectic!

What's on the menu for Thanksgiving? Well we are all about the classics. Every year we have ham, cheesy potatoes (though I tweak these every year), green bean casserole, stuffing and pumpkin pie. This year I am also making Turkey salad sandwiches, purely for day-after Thanksgiving sandwiches on homemade buns. YUM.

Our plans also include watching the Macy's parade on TV, some moscato and probably some board games.
I'm hoping that by the Sunday after we will have our Christmas tree up! I am itching to decorate! :)



I am practically drooling over the good holiday movies:
Nightmare Before Christmas
Sound of Music
Home Alone (1&2 only)
Miracle on 34th street
The Santa Clause
and I will of course be watching tons of those corny Hallmark holiday movies when Jesse is working haha!

Getting so excited for Christmas shopping and that first Christmas with our little man! I can't believe he is almost a year old. Yikes!

I am so excited for new holiday traditions for our family, I love my boys so much <3 <3 <3
What are family traditions you hold dear?

Well, I guess that's all... just thoughts tumbling out of my head really.

TTFN! <3

P.s. THIS

TWO WEEKS UNTIL CATCHING FIRE OPENS!!! :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment