Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My week...

... has felt like this.


Have you ever tried so hard to get along with someone yet at every turn you somehow offend them and it ends up worse than if you would just take a stand against them? Yup, that's been me lately.

I have a bad habit of letting people walk all over me. My last hometown it happened a ridiculous amount of times and it is currently happening. It boils my blood when it happens, but ultimately...I let it happen. Oh well, November 25th I am free and never again have to work with people from that area - huzzah!

In other news, we have some super awesome, top-secret goings-on down here! I'll give you two sneak peeks:



Also on November 25th I should have some more details for y'all!

10 month post coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment