Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving y'all! :-D

Happy thanksgiving!!!

Today was so nice. I got up early so Andrew could have breakfast and I could pre-make some of the food. Got some stuff made, turned on the Macy's Parade and played with the little man still in his PJs.
I guess his room got super cold last night as he was shivering as I changed him.... so we had some warm oatmeal first off, almost a whole banana and a bottle. He also got to stay in his PJs and got lots of cuddles. Today is his last day with his truck until Christmas so we've had him on it all day haha








After lots of smiles and cuddles he went down for a nap and the cookin got serious. About 1/2 hour before dinner I woke Jesse up (he worked an overnight) and he got Andrew up and dressed while we finished up the food.





Somehow the green bean casserole, cheesy hashbrowns, glazed ham, and stuffing all got done at the exact same time which was awesome. Andrew had a little bit of everything. His favorite, like his daddy, was the stuffing! He gobbled it up like he'd never eat again lol!



After we ate, there was some playtime and skyping with Jesse's family and then naptime/movie time/ baking pumpkin pies (here's the recipe I used-- it's yummy!!) and homemade buns (courtesy of my mama).

Also today I did a good amount of our Christmas shopping! Some clothes for baby 30% off, a wooden bead maze free shipping, and some very cheap electronic stuff from Amazon all from the comfort of my couch :)

Later on, hubby went to work while we had leftovers and lots more playtime with baby. Finished the evening by making plans for grocery shopping on Black Friday, lol, and watching another movie.

I am so thankful for so many things but mostly for the two men in my life:


I could not have asked for a better baby, and I am so thankful that he is happy and healthy.

I also could not have asked for a better hubby. He has given me so much. I know he will always be there for me and our kids. He made me a mother and lets me stay home with Andrew which is such a blessing. Thank you babe, for all you do, I love you so much!

TTFN! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment