Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween!

Hope y'all had a fantabulous Halloween!!!!

We had a very low-key day. Andrew slept in (I think he's going through another growth spurt, this sleepiness is usually a characteristic of that. Sleepiness and cuddles hehe), we had pumpkin sweet potato and apple oatmeal for breakfast, then Andrew and I played/ decorated pumpkins/ watched Hocus Pocus.












Later on Andrew had apricot/peach/pumpkin puree for lunch, we dressed up in his costume and played and cuddled a bunch...and watched Monster's University hehe, so cute!

Before Jesse had to go to work we did get three trick-or-treaters but that would end up being it. We don't have many children living near us....

That evening there were a lot more cuddles, some dinner, playtime, MASSIVE giggles from granny tossing a throw pillow up and down lol and then bedtime in his Spiderman PJs.










My mom and I wrapped up the evening by watching Grey's Anatomy and Scandal/ falling asleep on the couch/recliner. We are SO exciting.

I ate way too much candy, and my teeth are probably rotting away as we speak. I just couldn't put the dang tootsie rolls away ;-P

Next year I fully intend to make a bigger deal of it all. Trick or treating, goodies, drinking games, etc. But for this year it was fun, low-key and filled with snuggles :)

TTFN! <3







No comments:

Post a Comment