Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving is almost here!!

Wow, can you believe that the Holidays are already upon us?!? It seems like only yesterday that we were still enjoying summer!

We have been listening to Christmas music in the car once in a while for the past two weeks or so but I can't wait until Friday so we can decorate and truly start listening to the Christmas music I love so much he hehe :)

I figured I'd just do a quick post and then share some fun holiday stuff today.

So to start, Andrew is going through a phase where his schedule is beginning to shift and it is throwing me for a loop. There was a point where it seemed like he was going to move to one nap a day, then he reverted to two or three two hour naps, and now we're operating on two two - to - three hour naps. It's proving challenging but I think I'm finally starting to get inthe groove. One thing iI've learned is that though snack time never worked out before,  it needs to work now or the naps are was any too short. So we now get up, eat, play for a few hours, snack and then nap. It's VERY recent but seems to be working great!,

Okay that's about all for now. So here's some holiday fun!

Doesn't this look delicious???? And so simple!

And then ya just gotta have the Black Friday deals , right? I don't plan on going out but it's always nice to know what's out there :)
Oh and p.s. THIS

Wishing y'all a wonderful, stress - free holiday. And safe travels!!

TTFN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment