Wednesday, December 12, 2012

37 weeks

"Congratulations! You've got what is officially considered a full-term baby, even with three weeks to go. That doesn't mean he's finished growing — in fact, he's still packing on about a half pound a week (at this age, the average fetus weighs about 6.5 pounds). That makes it a little crowded in your uterus, so he’s probably not kicking as much, though he’s probably stretching, rolling a bit, and wiggling (all of which you’ll be able to feel!). Right now, your little superstar is busy rehearsing for his big debut, inhaling and exhaling amniotic fluid (to get the lungs ready for that first breath), sucking his thumb (to prepare for that first suckle of milk), blinking, and turning from side to side."
--whattoexpect.com

... all I can say is: Andrew, what is with all the kicks?!? Lol




How far along? 37 Weeks

Maternity clothes? Indeedy!

Sleep: Still pretty hit or miss. Lordy do my back and hips take a beating tossing and turning, ouch!

Best moment this week: Being done with Christmas shopping and throwing our first dinner party-- which I somehow got through without swollen legs or napping hehe!


Miss Anything? Being comfortable and laying on my tummy!! Jesse was on his stomach earlier and I almost cried I was so jealous!

Movement: LOTS of major movin! His little hands and feet stick waaay out and now I can feel his little arms and legs fully when they stick out below my ribs 

Food cravings: Not much really. Still just random cravings. It was ham today haha

Anything making you queasy or sick: Same old!


Gender: Boy


Symptoms: Pretty constant achy back, sore hips, squished insides and very odd feeling with baby moving around in my pelvis.... SO STRANGE lol. Also out of breath a lot and overheat pretty easily.

Belly Button in or out? Parts of it stick out randomly but it's still hangin on for dear life 


Wedding rings on or off? on


Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and impatient!!! I want my body back/ want to hold our sweet little guy in my arms so bad!!! I'm literally daydreaming about cuddling him and watching him and holding him.... ahhhhhh I cannot WAIT!!!

Looking forward to: Andrew's arrival of course!! I am working on the spicy food, exercising, etc that are supposedly natural ways to induce haha, baby is welcome to vacate the premises anytime!! ;-P



No comments:

Post a Comment