Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's December!!!

SO. It is December first today!! 28 days (give or take) until we meet our little boy! And boy am I ready haha! Let's see, what is new.... after Thanksgiving we spent some time at my great Uncle's daughter's house, also spent some time with my great uncle and two great aunts at their house. It's been lots of fun to meet relatives I've never met, spend more time with those I have, and learn more about our family's ancestry! 

Jesse's job has him working like mad. Poor guy worked a double yesterday, morning today, and is working a morning AND overnight tomorrow, whew! He is a trooper that's for sure. Thank goodness he likes his job! He also is making some good friends (we have a double date scheduled for sometime when I don't feel like poo with one of his coworkers and his partner-- should be a blast!!), AND receiving lots of compliments on his work by his "superiors"... I am SO proud of my hubby, and love how his face lights up when he talks about work :)

In other news, we have been busy decorating for the upcoming holidays/ season, getting organized, wrapping and buying gifts and making our apartment ready for guests-- we have a few family members coming over next weekend so we are preparing for them. Jesse is making Beef Wellington again for them and I am soooo excited, it was delicious when he made it for Thanksgiving!!

We also were able to get some photos printed out for baby's room which has been a long time coming. We only need baby now to fill the other three empty frames! Oh gosh, I am getting so excited for the little guy to get here!! We really need to finish packing the hospital bags and actually install the carseat lol...

Well, I think that's all for now... enjoy the photos! <3

Our little tree with all the gifts we've gotten so far

The bar area transformed! Thanks to my mom for the artwork on the logs and fire! :)

Cinnamon potpourri and Christmas candles

My pink dumpster-dive chair reinvented! We haven't been able to fin upholstery we liked so mom bought us this super comfy fleece blanket which I just tucked into the cushion and plopped a throw pillow onto. Doesn't it look cozy??

Window clings!! I searched for a week to find these bad boys lol

Our "mantle" with candles and cinnamon-scented glitter pinecones

More candles!! Cannot wait to light the two new ones-- gingerbread spice and apple cider <3

The outside of Andrew's room is a bit festive :)

Half wall and glider

Twinkle light leading up the entry way

New tablecloth and decor

Our 2012 ornament!!! "Parents-to-be"

Yup, Andrew officially has an xmas bib and santa cap. He needs to move out so I can put them on him and take a ridiculous amount of photos!! Haha!

A cool ornament we got last summer-- made of seashells and says "True love is eternal"

I know it's pink but ever since I first found out we were pregnant I've wanted it. So be it. :)

A reminder of where we come from/ where Andrew came from lol

<3 Indeed!

"A son is the greatest joy and the most beautiful blessing"

Our little Christmas gift

hehe

Tryin out the hat ;)



Andrew's uncle, aunt and cousins

Top is Andrew's godparents and bottom is his Grandparents on his dad's side
.

No comments:

Post a Comment