Wednesday, September 2, 2015

16 weeks ♡




How far along?  16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  Last I knew, down 3 lbs

Maternity clothes? Oh yeah. And soooo comfy :)

Stretch Marks? Still have 'em, yup!

Sleep: Okay, lately I've been waking up with a sore neck which leads to a headache later in the day though :-/

Best moment this week:  So far, it's been taking Andrew to the Children's Museum and planning a trip to the zoo.

Worst moments this week: Finding out that I may either have to choose between an OB I feel really uncomfortable with or having no prenatal care at all.

Miss Anything?  Lunch meat, sushi, hard cider, lying on my stomach, beer, not being tired all the time...

Movement:  Maybe one poke here and there but definitely not noticing much.

Food cravings: Fried pickles but even that has been calming down. Peanut butter M&Ms and Airheads always sound delicious though haha

Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells. My motion sickness is worse than usual as well

Have you started to show yet: Yup!

Gender prediction: I still think boy

Labor signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out?  In

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. Even yesterday which was a horrible day, getting to spend it with Andrew and watching him play and everything put me in a much better mood.

Looking forward to: Figuring out the OB situation. We have three possible routes though none of them are likely going to work. Just need to start praying and stop worrying and just trust that something, somehow will work out.




No comments:

Post a Comment