Wednesday, September 23, 2015

19 weeks!!



How far along?  19.5 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  Last time I was weighed I had lost 4 lbs so far. Morning sickness was rough, but I've been feeling much better lately so I'm sure that number will be up at my next appointment ;)

Maternity clothes? Yup! Loving Maternity jeans, shorts, leggings, etc.

Stretch Marks? No new ones yet

Sleep: Pretty good

Best moment this week:  So far it is just getting to see Jesse and Andrew play together and watching Jesse's reactions to feeling baby move. Again, anytime he talks to baby he gets a bunch of kicks haha. I am loving feeling all the movement too. I know that in a couple months it's going to get a bit painful at times so I'm enjoying these light kicks as much as possible :)

Worst moments this week: Plans going awry

Miss Anything?  Lunch meat, hard cider, laying on my stomach...

Movement:  Yes! I do occasionally feel random movements throughout the day but mostly when I'm laying down before or after a nap or sleeping in the evening. Lots of kicks and movement.

Food cravings: Sweet things and fruity things. I now have a small bag of mini starbursts in the pantry because they are SO good. I think it's been years since I last had those, haha. Also still really loving dairy which is crazy!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Just smells.

Have you started to show yet: Indeed I have.

Gender prediction: I'm now on the fence about this one. Jesse still says girl.

Labor signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out?  In but definitely a bit on the shallow side.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. I'm so thankful every day that I get to experience pregnancy again. It may not be the most comfortable thing ever but it's definitely a blessing!

Looking forward to: The anatomy scan! It is 2 weeks from today. Also, a small road trip with hubby this weekend :)




No comments:

Post a Comment