Wednesday, September 9, 2015

17 weeks!!



How I look before 8 am...uuuggghhh haha


How far along?  17 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss:  Lost another pound! So far I am 4 months in and negative 4 pounds lol. Morning sickness got the best of me I guess

Maternity clothes? Oh yes, I am loving the maternity leggings, shorts and yoga pants! So comfy!

Stretch Marks? No new ones that I've noticed.

Sleep: Good.

Best moment this week:  Going to an OB appointment! I love it there! And getting a doppler device which allowed us to hear the little one's heartbeat <3

Worst moments this week: The little man getting sick :(

Miss Anything?  REALLY wanting a beer! And lunch meat. Oh man, Jesse's going to be grabbing me a big old sandwich as soon as little one is born at this rate lol!

Movement:  Pokes, flutters and big rolls.

Food cravings:  Burgers, fruit and coffee. I only have maybe one coffee a week but I definitely crave it most mornings.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells.

Have you started to show yet: Yes!

Gender prediction: I'm team boy, Jesse is team girl.

Labor signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: The 20 week anatomy scan!




No comments:

Post a Comment